Your 5 Year Plan to Becoming an Overnight Success
Want to become a published novelist in three short months?
You can do it!
But there’s a catch. A big one.
Yes, you could get published in three months. There are hundreds of companies who will gladly take thousands of your dollars right now! and in return ship you boxes full of your novel that will fill the back of your garage for the next 10 – 20 years.
The other option is to do it the right way. The hard way. The way that will teach you how to become a bestseller for the rest of your life.
If you’re the type that believes in get quick rich ideas, you can stop reading. We don’t want to waste your time. But if you want the truth, we’d love to have you join us.
What We Know and What We Don’t Know
We don’t know of any formula that can turn you into a brain surgeon in three months, or an Olympic athlete in three months, or a bestselling novelist in three months.
But we absolutely do know the formula on how to turn you into a bestselling novelist if you’re willing to put in the time and the work.
The Five Year Formula to Overnight Success
Are we saying this course will take five years? Yes, we are. Ask a handful of bestselling novelists how long it took them to go from aspiring writer to bestselling novelist. The average answer? Ten years.
Whether it’s music, or art, or cooking … it takes time to become a master of a craft. Like writing.
Why This Course?
Ten Years Cut Down to Five Years.
This course will cut your apprenticeship time in half. By the end of the fifth year, you will become a bestselling author.
So If You Want:
- A proven road map
- To avoid land mines, aspiring authors step on
- To speed up the time it takes to hit the bestseller list
- Finally make the dream come true without cutting corners or becoming a pretend author
You need this course.
Who Is This Course For?
- Authors who are discouraged and don’t know how to get unstuck
- Authors who have indie published and have not seen significant sales
- Authors who have struggled for years to break into traditional publishing and can’t seem to crack the code
- People who are finally ready to follow the desire they’ve had forever to write
- Authors tired of finding themselves at the wrong end of a dead-end road
- Authors willing to work hard, if only they knew exactly what needs to be worked on
What you get:
- A Year-by-Year, Guaranteed Plan that will Make You a Bestselling Novelist
- 5 Years of Quarterly Encouragement to Stay Motivated
- Checklists to Keep Your Writing on Track
- A Step-by-Step Plan to Build an Enticing Platform While Cultivating Your Craft
- Timely Warnings of the Pitfalls that Derail Author Careers
- A guide to Pitch Your Novels in a Way That People Can’t Ignore
The Course Includes
- Year One audio course, quarter-by-quarter plan, and checklist
- Year Two audio course, quarter-by-quarter plan, and checklist
- Year Three audio course, quarter-by-quarter plan, and checklist
- Year Four audio course, quarter-by-quarter plan, and checklist
- Year Five audio course, quarter-by-quarter plan, and checklist
- Commentary and ideas that will inspire and encourage you
- Three bonus audio episodes on strategies for writing conferences
- Bonus video on How to Pitch at writing conferences
- Easy, bundled access to all pertinent Novel Marketing Podcasts
Are you ready to finally become a bestselling novelist?
- Year 1 Introduction
- Year 1 Q1
- Year 1 Q2
- Year 1 Q3
- Year 1 Q4
- Final Thoughts on Year One
- Year 2 Introduction
- Year 2 Q1
- Year 2 Q2
- Year 2 Q3
- Year 2 Q4
- Year 2 Conference Strategies
- Final Thoughts On Year Two
- Year 3 Introduction
- Year 3 Q1
- Year 3 Q2
- Year 3 Q3
- Year 3 Q4
- Year 3 Conference Strategies
- Final Thoughts on Year 3
- Year 4 Introduction
- Year 4 Q1
- Year 4 Q2
- Year 4 Q3
- Year 4 Q4
- Final thoughts on Year 4
- Year 4 Conference Strategies
- How to Pitch a Novel(48:41)
- Tips for Success in Your Final Year
- Year 5 Q1
- Year 5 Q2
- Year 5 Q3
- Year 5 Q4
- Final, Final Thoughts